About the Event
Welcome to Launch Pad, a one-day event organized by Pathfinder – the
Entrepreneurship cell of K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and
Research during Melange 2019.
We are proud to announce the most awaited ‘Startup Launchpad' which is a platform for the budding startups and entrepreneurs to showcase their ideas and stand a chance to interact with numerous Venture Capitalists on 16th February, 2019.
In a 'Shark Tank' inspired business pitch competition, start-ups and their business plans will be judged by investors-cum-business experts. The winner stand will get a cash prize of ₹40,000/-.
Through this Launchpad event, we aim at offering our own value addition to the very precious startup ecosystem. By bringing closer budding entrepreneurs, investors and evaluators and stakeholders of this ecosystem, we are doing our small bit to nurture this growing community.
As an add-on we present an opportunity for you and your venture to interact with heterogeneity of young minds who may as well be your target group as Somaiya Vidyavihar houses students from school to undergraduate and postgraduate levels as well as visitors from various B-schools across India.
- Registration Fee - ₹1000/-
- Startups and entrepreneurs will get an opportunity to pitch their ideas to Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists whom we will be having on board.
- The investors will be visiting all the stalls and start-ups will be getting a one on one opportunity to woo them.
- Startups will also get a chance to unveil their innovations, market their ideas and get in touch with young adopters and supporters and along with it they stand a chance to win cash prize worth ₹40,000/- and various goodies.
- Startups have to register for the event and after the registration they will get an official mail regarding the payment details from e [email protected]
- Once payment is done, a confirmation mail will be sent.
- Registration confirmation is subject to payment of registration fee for launchpad i.e. ₹1000/-. It includes cost of stalls and food for two members of team.
- A team will comprise of minimum 2 members and no maximum limit.
- Food for two members will be provided by E-Cell, SIMSR.
- The event consists of one round where startups will present their ideas.
- The decisions will be at the discretion of the organizers and the jury.
- The event will be conducted on 16th February, 2019 at K.J. SIMSR
- Further details about the competition will be mailed to the registered participants.
- Each member can be a part of only one team